Monday, October 1, 2012

blog spotlight from because i am blonde

let me just start by sayin' i love this chick. she is super gorgeous and a great friend of mine. check her out.


Hello! I am Kallee! I blog over at Because I Am Blonde. I believe in being yourself. You can definately tell that by the way my blog runs! Haha! I love blogging. It is great. So is the word great. It is just great. The piano is my passion. Harry Potter and One Direction are just amazing! I feel that explains it.
Loves, Kallee


What is your favorite color, animal, and song?

 My favorite colors are pink and orange. Gray is really cute too when paired with the right things.  I love Koala Bears. Simply lovable. Right now my top 2 favorite songs are  More Than This by One Direction and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift.
What was {or who} your blog inspiration?
 My blog inspiration is my mum. It sounds cooler when it is Harry Potter style.
What is your favorite hobby?
 Doing hair and playing the piano and obsessing over politics.
What are 5 fun facts about yourself?
5 Fun Facts
1. Cheese sticks and popcorn and pie are my weekness. Don't judge.
2. I wish I was a wizard. Harry Potter for life.
3. Green Apple Jolly Ranchers make me cough.
4. Justin Bieber and Niall Horan are super beautiful.
5. Books are a great invention.
 What are your top 5 blogs?
Top 5 blogs
1. This blog!
2. Sarah Reed's blog.
3. Happiness Is...
4. My blog!
5. Rebekah's blog.

2 comments:

  1. so cute!

    thanks for putting my blog!

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super welcome! Thanks for having a great blog!
    Loves,
    Kallee
    Thanks Sami I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete