Monday, November 12, 2012

music monday

todays music monday is.... http://grooveshark.com/carrie_underwood ever ever after by carrie underwood. yes it is from the movie enchanted. i love how she can hit all the high notes and it justs sounds so natural and pretty. my day has been so great! i hung out with one of my bffs, anna. it was soo fun! we went to the mall and i got lots of new make up {much needed}. for lunch we had ramen, {duh!} hot chocolate, and oreos. {very healthy} if you dip oreos in hot chocolate it tastes like heaven. literally. it tastes soo good!! hugs! sami g

3 comments:

  1. Sounds so fun! I love new makeup! We should shop together sometime! I am in desperate need of your gorgeous fashion advice!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song well thats good that you had fun but I wish you could of gone with us and celebrate with lizes birthday well at least you had fun

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! so glad you had fun! jealous! i haven't seen anna in too long! :)

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete