Wednesday, September 5, 2012

If you knew me you would know that...

So you know how the first couple weeks of school are all about getting to know you and new beginnings? Well here is a little bit about me....

I love to babysit
I love school
I love shopping
I love my best friends who will do anything && everything for me {I will do the same for you}
I adore my family
I am someone that stays up way past her bedtime
I will never be too old for a Disney movie. EVER.
I am very emotional {i get it from my madre}<---- mom in spanish
I cry in movies all the time {usually by myself}
I have to sleep with a mountain of blankets on {no matter how hot or cold it is}
I believe that every girl {and boy} is beautiful no matter what others say :)
Miracles happen?

Hugs!
Samantha

3 comments:

  1. amen.

    i pretty much agree with everything on that list. love it!

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your beheld soul. Haha! I don't know if I made it on you Bff list, but I am so grateful for all you do fir me!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
  3. KALLEEE OF COURSE YOUR'RE ON MY BFF LIST!! ARE YOU CRAZY??? HAHA, I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M IN CAPS LOCK.

    HUGS! HUGS! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete