Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blog spotlight from My Life in Pink

Todays Blog Spotlight is from Rebekah, at My Life in Pink. Check her out!!

Hey! I am Rebekah and I blog over at mylifeinpink101.blogspot.com. I am in 8th grade and I love Junior High! I blog about me, my favorites, and my life.

What is your favorite color, animal, and song?
Pink pink pink, flamingos(who are also pink)and swans, Gonna Get Over You (feat. Ryan Tedder) by Sara Bareilles.
What was {or who} your blog inspiration? 
My blog inspiration was from my aunt when she gave a website to my mom to blog on for her birthday although she never used it.
What is your favorite hobby?
I have so many! A couple of them are hanging with my friends, being outside, doing crafts, and laughing! 
What are 5 fun facts about yourself?
1. My love language is receiving gifts and quality time. (I recently took the test. If you don't know what love languages are look it up!) 
 2. I love instagram and pinterest!
 3. I dream about what my house would be like when I am older. I guess I am really excited.
 4. English is one weakness for me- I am bad at spelling, I hate grammar, and I am not fond of having to write.
 5. I have amazing friends!
What are your top 5 blogs?
My top 5 blogs are all of my friends. Yours, Kallee's, Sarah's, Stephanie's, and mine of course!


1 comment: