Wednesday, August 1, 2012


Ok, I'm not afraid to admit I am a total Directioner! My dear friend, Kallee
{becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com} just told me that she was in love with One Direction. I am so happy for her. She was the one that always made fun of me but now shes's obsessed too. Niall is without a doubt, my favorite so here are some pics...

So, I'm like part Irish. Maybe I could have a long-lost
relative or something in Ireland then I could
meet Niall and live happily ever after. <3

Even if I have to buy red TOMS and paint
them, I will have these! <3


Yep, he's a hottie. :)

Hugs!
Samantha

8 comments:

  1. Oh Samantha! What have I told you about crushing on boys that are already taken by me?! Haha. Jk. I totally am part irish! That's a great contributing factor if you ever meet him! Love ya doll and sorry for ever doubting your miraculous ways!
    Loves,
    Kallee
    Becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know!!!! i love him so so so so so so so much! and i love all the others just as much. {i couldn't ever choose a favorite, there all just babes!} lol. but i love them.

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kallee- I'll forgive you. This once. Haha. JK.

    Sarah-You are too funny! :)

    Hugs!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys dream. You can't like someone I'm in love with.
    Loves,
    kallee
    becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. KALLEE!!! I loved Niall wwayyyyy before you so back off sista!!

    Hugs!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah. No fighting! This is just a guy that will never know who we are. Tragic, right? haha.
      Loves,
      Kallee
      becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. Haha I know. So sad :(

    Hugs!
    Samantha :)

    ReplyDelete