Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Home Again



I just got back home from Cali and to tell you the truth. I miss it. A lot. I did have tons of fun though. We ate out a lot, went shopping {Wayyy too much}, and went to the beach. I got lots of new apparel for school and I can't wait to wear it. Here are some clothes I got.




grey TOMS. they go with everything.
these heels in turquoise. {wayy cuter in turquoise}
Lush Woven Tee (Juniors)
this exact shirt. love it!! I have a question... should i wear heels to school?? 




4 comments:

  1. heels to school. if they are comfy. i once wore cowgirl boots with heels to school. it was horrid. my feet hurt by the end of 3rd hour. but then again, my feet just barely squeezed into the boots, so...

    i did make it through the day, though.

    i hope that helped.

    ♥, sarah
    the life of a redhead

    p.s. i love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! They look so cute!
    Loves,
    Kallee
    becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kallee- Thanks!!

    Sarah- That stinks! :(

    hugs!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete