Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blog Makeover!

I haven't posted in forever so I will just talk about my new blog makeover. My great friend, Sarah is redoing my blog and I know it will look fab. Here are some cute blogs to check out when I'm not posting.

Living With Fletch
http://www.livingwithfletch.com/

Because I am Blonde
becausekalleeisblonde.blogspot.com

Life Of A Redhead
sarahreed99.blogspot.com

Beauty Simply At It's Finest
fashionpassion-love.blogspot.com

Discover Beauty
db-samantha.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. cool, cool! thanks for puttin' my blog down! that makes me happy! :D

    ♥, sarah
    sarahreed99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it makes you happy! Thanks for the blog makeover!

    Hugs!
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you. are. welcome. i love to do it! can't wait to do discover beauty! :D

      ♥, sarah
      sarahreed99.blogspot.com

      Delete